Thursday, October 29, 2009

My Neighborhood



by Sveta Demenko, age 16
photo by Liliya Khylchuk

In my neighborhood, you'll see a lot of different people: Russian, Ukrainian, Asian, Mexican, American, and African American.

In my neighborhood, you will always see a lot of cars parked everywhere. A lot of them are old, rusty cars, but you can always spot out the nice, shiny, polished cars.

In my neighborhood you will see the sunrise every morning, and the moon almost every night.

In my neighborhood you will see lots of different houses and buildings. Most houses are really nice-looking: grass, trees trimmed. But you will never miss the dirty weeds all over the yards of the houses standing out there.

In my neighborhood, you will see every spring flowers blooming, and the sweet smell far up in your nose bringing you joy and a smile.

When fall comes, you will see all the leaves scattered on the ground, bringing colors to my neighborhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment